This part of the editorial apparatus for P.B. Shelley's The Devil's Walk is slightly modified from the way it will appear in The Complete Poetry of Percy Bysshe Shelley, edited by Donald H. Reiman and Neil Fraistat and published by The Johns Hopkins University Press. Included are:
Editions of Shelley's Poetry Collated:
- Rossetti, William Michael, "Shelley in 1812-13: An Unpublished Poem and other Particulars," Fortnightly Review, New Series IX, No. xlix (January 1871), 67-85.
- Forman, Harry Buxton, ed. The Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley. 4 vols. London: Reeves and Turner, 1876-1877; 1880.
- Woodberry, George Edward, ed. The Complete Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley. Centenary Edition. 4 vols. Boston and New York: Houghton, Mifflin, 1892.
- Ingpen, Roger and Walter E. Peck, eds. The Complete Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley. 10 vols. Julian Edition. London: Ernest Benn; New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1926-30.
- Jones, Frederick L., ed. The Letters of Percy Bysshe Shelley. 2 vols. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1964.
- Hutchinson, Thomas, ed., corrected by G. M. Matthews. The Complete Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley. Oxford Standard Authors. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1970.
- Rogers, Neville, ed. The Complete Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley, 1802-1817. 2 vols. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1972-1975.
- Matthews, G. M. and Kelvin Everest, eds. The Poems of Shelley. 1 vol. to date. London: Longman, 1989.
Other Works Cited:
- Cameron, Kenneth Neill. The Young Shelley: Genesis of a Radical. New York: Macmillan, 1950.
- Campbell, J.D., ed. Poetical Works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1893).
- De Ricci, Seymour. A Bibliography of Shelley's Letters, Published and Unpublished. New York: Burt Franklin, 1927.
- Dowden, Edward. The Life of Percy Bysshe Shelley. 2 vols. London: Kegan Paul, Trench, 1886.
- Holmes, Richard. Shelley: The Pursuit. London: Weidenfeld & Nicholson, 1974.
- Jones, Steven E. Shelley's Satire: Violence, Exhortation, and Authority. DeKalb: Northern Illinois UP, 1994.
- Mac-Carthy, Denis Florence. Shelley's Early Life. London: John Camden Hotten, 1872.
- Paley, Morton D. "Coleridge and the Apocalyptic Grotesque." In Coleridge's Visionary Languages: Essays in Honour of John B. Beer, ed. Tim Fulford and Morton D. Paley, pp. 15-25. Cambridge: D. S. Brewer, 1993.
- Reiman, Donald H. and Michael O'Neill, ed. Fair-Copy Manuscripts of Shelley's Poems in European and American Libraries. The Manuscripts of the Younger Romantics: Percy Bysshe Shelley. New York: Garland Publishing, 1997.
- Wise, T. J., ed. Letters from Percy Bysshe Shelley to Elizabeth Hitchener. 2 vols. London: Privately Printed (Not for Sale), 1890.